Wednesday 15 December 2010

AND SO THE XMAS COOKIE BAKING FRENZY BEGINS…

700_0838
700_0842
700_0843
700_0844
     
700_0850

700_0839



12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS COOKIES
Here are some of my favourite Christmas Cookies and the recipes.  Click on the first picture to find the recipe post or decorating technique.   Hover your mouse over the first picture to learn the name of the cookie.  You could bake a recipe a day for the 12 days of Christmas!
DAY 1: SPARKLY MATCHA CHRISTMAS TREE COOKIES700_0845
DAY 2: VANILLA POD BUTTER COOKIESVANILLA POD BUTTER COOKIES
DAY 3: Tiffany Snowflake CookiesTIFFANY SNOWFLAKE COOKIES
DAY 4: KOROVA COOKIES WORLD PEACE COOKIES
DAY 5: VANILLA BEAN CHOCOLATE DIAMONDSVANILLA BEAN CHOCOLATE DIAMONDS
DAY 6: BAH HUMBUG BLACK SESAME SABLESBAH HUMBUG BLACK SESAME COOKIE
DAY 7: PISTACHIO COCOA NIB THINS  VARIATION:  COCOA NIB PECAN TRIANGLES
DAY 8: WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED OREOS SNOWFLAKE COOKIESCROSS SECTION OF OREO SNOWFLAKE COOKIE
DAY 9: RUDOLPH COOKIESRUDOLPH COOKIES
DAY 9: VIENNESE CHOCOLATE SABLES (PIERRE HERME)
DAY 10: OREO CHRISTMAS WREATHS
DAY 11: SUGAR COOKIES
DAY 12:  RAZZLE DAZZLEBERRY CHRISTMAS MACARONS  
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BAKING!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I had my frenzy last weekend. I have the burn marks to show for it! Those moose head cookies are so adorable! I wish I had time to frost sugar cookies, but I typically stick with cookies that go from pan to cooling rack to packaging! Good luck with your baking!

Ms. Humble said...

Absolutely love the trees. Where did you get the cutter for those?

Cakebrain said...

Ms Humble that cutter is over 10 years old! I think I bought it at the Cookshop

Unknown said...

Wow are you really making all those cookies? Send a box over to me too please!! They all look amazing!

Chef Fresco said...

Look at all those cookies!! Man I would love to have one of each - they all look so tasty and pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin