1/2 lb ground pork
1 regular chicken egg
1/2 t cornstarch
1/2 t sesame oil
dash of white pepper
pinch of sugar
1 t soy sauce
1/2 t shaoxing wine
- Mix regular chicken egg and preserved duck egg white with ground pork
- Reserve the duck egg yolk, which is solid.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Form meat mixture into a patty in a rimmed steam-proof dish.
- Top the meat with chopped duck egg yolk; or if you desire keep it whole and place it onthe middle of the patty
- Steam on med-high heat for 20 minutes.
Post a Comment