1/4 t salt
1/4 t black pepper
2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
1 1/2 cups low-fat sour cream
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup (2 oz) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
4 cups hot cooked spaghetti (about 8 oz uncooked pasta)
1 1/3 cups (5 oz) shredded reduced extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cook meat in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain well, and return meat to pan. Stir in salt, pepper, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, green onions, and cream cheese in a small bowl, and set aside
- Place the spaghetti noodles in a 2 quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray. Spread the sour cream mixture over spaghetti noodles. Top with meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Uncover; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly
Yield: 6 servings