Saturday 2 July 2011

GRANVILLE ISLAND MARKET FOOD COURT

700_1695

Steamed Fresh Veggies from Fraser Valley Juice and Salad, in the Public Market in Granville Island



700_1698
I wish I had been given some more of the Creamy Garlic Sauce for the veggies.  I had to ration it out for all the veggies I had.  The portion size was good, and the veggies were tender.  Not much to look at though, is it?  The sauce was yummy on the sweet potatoes and kobacha squash especially...my favourites.   Would have been nice if there were more variety in the veggies in my bowl.   Rating:  4/6


700_1704

Spanakopita from Phoenix Fast Food, in the Public Market.  Bebe loves spanakopita and she ate the other half before I could take a pic of it.  She liked it very much.  The layers were flaky and the filling was tasty.  Good for fast food.
Rating:  5/6

700_1701
Pick up some local berries and you are set for dessert!

700_1706

Granville Island Public Market

Phoenix Fast Food on Urbanspoon


Fraser Valley Juice and Salad on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin