12 frozen tart shells
4 oz butter, unsalted
1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz) powdered sugar
5 oz ground almonds
2 t all purpose flour
1 t vanilla
1 t almond extract
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar & a few teaspoons skim milk mixed to form a glaze to top the tarts
- Cream the sugar and the butter well.
- Mix in the egg; beat well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to mix and spoon into tart shells
- Smooth filling
- Bake 325F for 15-20 minutes
- Glaze the cooled tarts with the icing.
hi i am vegetarian and would like to know an alternative for egg, if u could help. its my daughters first birthday next mont, iwanna to bake her a cake
Hi! I am thinking maybe use egg substitute? Give it a try. I haven't tried to sub egg substitute but it might work
Post a Comment