Monday 25 July 2011

OHGANE KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT, DUBLIN

DSC00201

We ordered BBQ beef, chicken and spicy pork.



DSC00202

Behind the chicken, you can see the seafood pancake

DSC00198

There were a lot of those little appetizer side dishes!  I liked that we could order more of the ones we liked.  I usually like the  potato dish with a sweet soy marinade, but the one they make here is fried with a starchy coating that turns chewy.  It’s okay.  But I still like the non-fried version better.

We also had the JapChae and Ohgane noodles (a noodle soup), but the pics were so fuzzy because the lighting was too dark in the private room.



DSC00190
DSC00191
DSC00192
DSC00193
DSC00194
DSC00195
DSC00196
DSC00205

Ordinarily, I don’t take pictures of restaurant bathrooms unless they're amazing, but I thought this one was neat.  The sink looks like one of those stone bowls they use to make Korean rice bowls.  It’s very dark in the bathroom too but it’s clean and higher-end.  The faucet was a waterfall that my daughter thought was really cool. 

The restaurant was clean and the service was pretty good.  Initially, because we were in the private room, it was hard to get the attention of any wait staff when we were ready to order, so Stomach popped his head out to get her attention and thereafter service was good.  Our water was filled and the side dishes refilled with our favourites as requested.  The restaurant was pretty quiet and I didn’t notice too many other patrons other than us as we were in the private room.

My favourites were the Jap Chae, the BBQ Spicy Pork and Beef and my daughter enjoyed her Noodle soup.
 
Ohgane Korean BBQ Restaurant


Ohgane Korean BBQ on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin