1 cup sugar
2 cups water
- Dissolve sugar with a little water. Mix flour with water to form a paste.
- Combine sugar and flour mixture together .
- Pour into clay custard cups which have been preheated in a steamer.
- Steam on high heat, covered, for 35 minutes
- Run a sharp knife around cooled custards to release
FRESH RICE RECIPE FOR RICE CUSTARD
2 cups rice
2 1/2 cups water
2 cups sugar
- Blend rice and water in a blender for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 cups sugar and stir to dissolve
- Add a little less than 1 1/4 cups more cold water
- Steam in preheated custard cups for 30 minutes
- Use knife to release custard
Post a Comment