Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Hallowe'en!

Happy Hallowe'en!


I baked a batch of my Chocolate Quinoa Cupcakes (GF) for my daughter's Girl Guides & Brownies Hallowe'en party.  A batch of regular cupcakes makes 48 mini cupcakes.  I piped on vanilla buttercream, sprinkled orange sprinkles and then free-hand drizzled melted dark chocolate from a parchment cone onto parchment paper in the form of pumpkins.  


After the chocolate pumpkins dried, we placed one on each mini cupcake.  I think they look pretty cute!  I was surprised how well the chocolate pumpkins turned out. 



2 comments:

Anna said...

Cute! Have never tried a quinoa cupcake before, heading to your other post now to check it out!

Chloe and Sarah | Honey & Lulu said...

These look gorgeous!! Bet they went down a treat :)

Chloe & Sarah
www.honeyandlulu.blogspot.com.au

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin