Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lunchbots Quad Bento Lunchbox: Floral Fun



Ham sandwich flowers, baby carrots with ranch dip (in round container), blueberries,cantaloupe flowers watermelon flowers and a pineapple skewer.




Ok. Just practicing to see how long it would take to make a kind of healthy bento lunch for the kids.  Not bad.  everything was put together fast because I used the same cutter and foods were compartmentalized.  With the Lunchbox Quad it seems easier because I don't have to worry too much about variety.  The quad forces me to put in different things.

I used my metal flower cookie cutter to cut out the sandwich and fruit shapes.  That feels somewhat good because I haven't been baking much >.< and my bakeware has been sitting unused for a while.

I am thinking about making some other mini foods for the quad.  The gurlz love mini foods and I think making bento could re-invigorate my lack of passion for baking since going GF.

On my to do list:  mochi cakes, mini shortbread lavender cookies, mini scones, mini frittattas...

I'm getting excited thinking about it :)
Hope I can keep it up through crazy September!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin