Sunday 3 July 2011

WHITE SPOT, KERRISDALE

IMG_1090

Nom Nom!

A White Spot Burger with all that special sauce oozing out!   "Chuck Currie’s Favourite Burger" without the Blue Cheese.  I subbed in Provolone.  Yum!  Rating:  5.5/6


IMG_1089

I subbed in the Sweet Potato Fries…which comes with a spicy chipotle mayo dip.

IMG_1087

Who doesn’t love White Spot burgers?  I have cousins in California who crave the special sauce and want me to deliver White Spot Burgers to them when I visit.  Unfortunately, the burgers don’t travel easily in my luggage so I brought them some smoked salmon instead.

IMG_1088
Kid’s Pirate Pak! Mac ‘n Cheese and fruit cup.  You can’t go wrong with a paper pirate ship and ice cream for dessert!
White Spot (West Blvd) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin