Sunday 17 July 2011

PHNOM PEHN, THIRD TIME’S ALSO A CHARM

IMG_1324

Lemongrass pork chop and vietnamese ham on rice.  Nice char on the chops and the meat is still tender.  Rating:  5/6

Alright.  Are we considered regulars yet?

My kid keeps asking to come back to this restaurant.  This time, we ordered some different dishes other than the chicken wings that we always get.


IMG_1325
#64 Combo:  Vietnamese spring rolls, Sugarcane prawn, beef brochette on vermicelli. Yum.  I like variety.  Rating:  6/6

IMG_1326

Garlic pea tips.   The chef is really wokking up a fire today as the tips were tender, garlicky and perfect.  Rating:  6/6
This was an exceptionally good day.  We ordered just right.  We were so happy that the new dishes we tried were good.  Sometimes I get anxious with ordering new things on a menu when I know the tried and true are excellent.  I don’t like to be disappointed.  But I don’t want to get in a rut and order the same things over and over either. 

Check out my previous post and here too...to look at other dishes we have ordered.

August 13, 2011 update:  The Chili Basil Clams...  So good!  Rating:  6/6



Phnom Penh on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin