2 T liqueur (optional)
3 T icing sugar
1 cup whipping cream, whipped stiff
1 square semi-sweet chocolate, grated
Oreo cookie crumb crust if you're not GF (make using crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter) [GF chocolate wafers can be purchased at your grocery store]
- Combine 7 squares chocolate, 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites until foamy. Add icing sugar and beat until stiff, shiny peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into egg whites. Carefully fold chocolate mixture into egg white mixture
- Pour onto prepared oreo cookie crumb crust in springform pan with a 4 cup capacity.
- Chill until set, at least 3 hours
- Remove ring by using warm towels to loosen sides. Unmould onto serving plate.
- Decorate with grated chocolate and icing sugar